Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

small man, BIG GOD

September 12, 2006

a few days ago....

i got the result of my exit interview for the guidance office in the school (it's a crap that graduates have to take, or else...), and i got a low score.

Guidance Councilor: Mr. Chelabian, did you see your score?
Me: what score?
GC: the one you got from the interview
Me: WOW!!! 44! uuhhhmmm....... what's this "L" written in red ink?
GC: well.... you got 44 over 150+ from the test. and the "L" means LOW
Me: aahhhhh.... Does that mean i'm stupid?
GC: (kinda!) No, it means you lack the analytical skills to handle decision making and to further advance in your career.
Me: aahhhhh.... So it does mean i'm stupid.
GC: *sigh* whatever.......
Me: since i'm stupid.... can you please sign my clearance so i can get out of here now?

after that event i could not help myself but to burst into laughter when i got out of the office. imagine, 6 years of college and nothing helped my growth to be a critical thinking engineer! it was then that God showed me that He did not only provided the fund for me to be able to finish college, but he also provided the mental needs that my small brain needed to understand my subjects and to be able to apply it in my profesion.
i saw soooo.... amazed on what God can do, and on what He did.
many times we think that it was because we are good or that we have the skills that is why we are able to accomplish a task or duty, we often times forget that it is God who sustains us. He is the one who provides for everything; skills, talents, wisdom, knowledge, strength, health, and money.

take the time to think, are you really THAT GOOD? or do you have a BIG GOD?

No comments:

Post a Comment