Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Those Days

September 28, 2006

Do you also experience one of those days where in you are just not yourself?
Me? Yes.

Neutral, that's how I feel during those days that I'm just not me. When a good thing happens to me, I don't react. When someone does me wrong I feel bad about it, but I don't show any emotions. I'm like a zombie, animated yet does not feel anything. Existing yet does not live. i feel my head is like an empty skull. Hollow. Empty. Lost in nothingness. Floating in an empty space. Staring at a never ending horizon. It goes on for the rest of the day! From the time I make my first blink for the day, until I shut it again to retire for the day. Then after I finished my tour into nothingness and out my reward is a painful head ache. (so much for a field trip into the world of none)

Now I understand why Jesus said He would spew out of his mouth anyone who is lukewarm. Because lukewarm is also thermaly neutral. Totally useless. He is worse than a bad person, since: he upholds no justice and does not show partiality; He bears no truth and tells no lie; he speaks no evil and does no good. Utterly useless. NOTHING.

I'm just glad that my God does not have "one of those days". He remains to be the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I can't imagine a day when God would stop and do nothing, and be neutral just for one day. Brrr......just the thought makes shivers run down my spine and the hair in my nape rise.

What's your "those days"?

No comments:

Post a Comment