Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Venting-out: The Third Sex

November 5, 2006

I spend almost 8 straight hours in the office (depending on my schedule). There are "technically" 8 people in the room, the director, the cashier, and the 6 ......... other people in it (that includes me) that runs the department. The head count was suppose to be (excluding the boss and the cashier) 1 female and 5 male. But guess what, there are only two guys! Me and my officemate who sits adjacent to me. The rest is either a female or a confused male. Why do they grow in numbers? I personally believe that there are over 10 times more third-sexist today than in the past 3 years. (Then again i maybe wrong, there could be more)

Honestly I don't hate the Gay people. It's what they do to themselves that what makes me hate their ways. Some cross-dress or at least fantasized of wearing a ballgown. There is no sure possibility that they can speak without filth coming out of their mouth (i mean sexual filth). Some pretend to be a straight guy in front of other people but when everyone has left the office and there is only the 8 of us in the room their "true color" comes out.

Honest question: why do they confuse themselves to be a woman? All the evidence is already there! They do not have a womb, so i suppose that makes them a man, right? They where born with a male reproductive system, and yet they want those that belong to the female ones. How can a woman be trapped in a man's body? Who placed her there in the first place? Don't they know that they are mocking God with what they are doing? They are actualy saying, "God is stupid! He made me a man when I am suppose to be a woman!" Come on!

The most that I hate is the kind of gays that flirt around with men in public places. Just as soon as they get into an audible distance with the guy they immediately flirt with them! Hoping that the guy will react to their advantage. Often times they use vulgar words that not even a man would dare to speak in front of women. These are the times that I would imagine my self to be wearing a mask (like the one vendeta wears) and carrying a razor sharp Katana and cleanly slicing-off their heads to save them from the shame that they are bringing upon themselves and the family that they represent. Of course kids that is bad.

I pity lesbians more than the gay people. These women are suppose to be loved and cared for but because of stupid men that hurt them and abuse them and the absence of a man that would defend them against all of these. Resulting to them defending themselves by regretting the day that they where born as a woman. By acting like a guy they start to fool themselves that they are actually men, and eventually becoming as rude and as unruly as a the very men that they hated. What really pisses me off is their attitude of pretending to be a "MACHO" guy. They act pretty much like idiots, walking with square movements as if they have a hanger inside their shirt. Trying so hard to keep a low voice tone so that people around them would believe that they are "actually men".

It doesn't really have to take a wise man to know if you are a man or a woman. Right? There are ways to check.

To make things worst the world openly accepts them for what they do! I'm starting to think, who is more stupid, the one that fools himself into believing a lie that he himself made-up or the people around him that approves of his foolery? They say it's "freedom of speach" or "freedom of self belief", but tell me where is the freedom in living in a LIE? It's like living in a jail and telling you cellmates that you are actually a freeman, and the jail warden rides with your imagination.

I'll clarify myself again...........

it is not the gay nor the lesbians that pisses me off or that makes me hate them to the bones, it's their attitude and their belief upon themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment