Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Heart surgery

September 23, 2009

Sin will always sneak up in the Darkest corner of the heart.
It is a plague or a disease that remains hidden until it has fully grown,
to devour and destroy the flesh of the one that nurtured it.

I will forever thank the Lord, for He has saved me numerous times
from every kind of sin that i kept hidden, nurtured, and grew.
It is only by the Lord's abounding grace that I am breathing, walking, and talking.
It is only by the Lord's grace that I was saved from the sin that I inherited, which could have sent me to the depths of Hell.
It is only by the Lord's grace that I was saved from the sins which I have willfully kept in my heart,
which could have caused my destruction and the destruction of everything that I hold dear.

Jesus you are forever faithful to your servants, though your servants are not as faithful.
You never turn a deaf ear on their prayers. 
You always pick them up when they crash themselves to the ground.
You are forever delighted in the smallest things that they do for your glory.

Teach me Lord to be more like you.
Teach me to love others the way you do.
Guide me that I may not lose my way.
Lead me according to your will,
that I may put a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment