Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Weekend with my cuz

April 12, 2008


It's been a long time since i last saw my cousins from my mother's side, particularly those from my uncle Lito. I have to admit that they are my favorite cousins. It's maybe because they are also sisters and brother in Christ.

I can say that they know me, specially dianne (the one with me in this picture) and Jen. They know my secrets, flaws, heart aches, mischiefs, dark sides, and good sides. The same way that i know them and their concerns. I can't explain how i grew this kind of bond with them that simply being with them already blesses me and gives me that indescribable joy. Probably it's because we almost grew up together and learned many things together. Grabe, they are like my real sisters.

It's been 2 years since we last met. They had to transfer to another church and we never saw each other again. God knows that there was never a time that i did not pray for their safety and that God would make a way that we will one day meet again.

God heard my prayer, and I am very thankful for that. My mom and I planned to visit my uncle last month and when we did i got to see my cousins again. It was really a great encouragement for me to see them again. Aaron was already big, he is even taller than me, Eirene is already in high school. Jen is graduating soon in college, and Dianne has a family now. I can't believe that so much can happen in just 2 years! Well, i guess that is where they got the term "time flies".

I hope to see them again soon....


If you are praying for something....be sure to listen to God's answer. If it's YES, thank God for blessing you with what you want and for giving you a heart that is in accord to His will. If it'sNO, thank God that His plans a way better that yours and He is concerned for your safety. If it's WAIT, pray for patience and faith to believe that God will fulfill His promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment